19 beauty products we hope are invented in 20162:0AM, Jan 5, 2016
1. A face wipe which takes into consideration your eye and lip shape to deliver hot AF makeup after working it over your face.
2. A hairbrush that gives you instant, semi-permanent, non-damaging highlights.
3. Tan in the form of liquid droplets that you can add to your bath. Then all you have to do is fully submerge yourself in it for instant, even colour without missing a single nook or cranny. (You'd only have to wear a shower cap).
4. A cream that permanently removes unwanted hair.
5. A robotic hand that draws on a hero cat eye without the potential for any possible human error.
6. Some sort of whizz bang thingamajig that cuts and files your nails so they all have an identical shape.
7. A spray which turns bad hair days into good ones.
8. A wipe which gives you perfectly painted fingernails in one swift swipe.
9. A shower cap that magically cleanses and conditions your hair without having to get it wet or sacrificing your already sexy, lived-in style.
10. A cream you can rub on your teeth which makes them instantly whiter, but also gradually lifts stains and lightens the shade for incred long-term, pain-free results.
11. A gel which permanently straightens curly eyebrow hairs.
12. An app that allows you to see what every fake tan product will look like on your skin without having to buy it, rub it all over and wait around. (And you can avoid throwing out a dozen full bottles before finding The One.)
13. An app that scans your skin type (oil flow etc.) and then tells you which perfumes will suit it best. That way, you don’t have to spritz different fragrances all over your bod (which all get mixed up anyway) to see how they last.
14. An anti-hangover wipe that would remove all tell-tale signs of the loose night you just had.
15. Socks you wear while you sleep that come morning, deliver a magical pedicure. (We’re talking filed nails, buffed and moisturised skin and an on-trend hue on our tootsies).
16. Laundry powder that smells like your fave fragrance. All those times you ran out the house forgetting a spritz of perfume would be a thing of the past.
17. Sunscreen that lasts for eight or more hours so you can skip that whole reapplying ordeal.
18. Everything eco and animal-friendly so you don’t have to choose between products – instead, all of them will be A-OK to use.
19. Self-cleaning makeup brushes. Because, even thinking about it is a burden.
Cosmo Team Blog
The reactions shocked me.
Here’s a list of beauty apps I love and use.
It must be, cos these moments were HILARIOUS
TFW you get home from work on Monday and you remember you've still got the whole week left 😦 #rg via @taylorswift
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just slayyed the MTV VMA red carpet 🔥👌 Check out all the best celeb looks so far - link in bio.
Sunday morning man crush ❤️❤️
Red lips are the *~UlTiMaTe*~ Saturday night accessory ❤️💋
Smokin' hot BTS shot from Myer's Runway Weekend 🔥🔥#runwayweekend2016
Loving this dynamite look from the first day of Myer Sydney's #runwayweekend2016 💥👌
Chocolate ruined forever tbh.
We're calling it: doughnut walls are this year's BEST wedding trend. 🍩🍩 Your guests will go (dough)nuts for it. Hit the link in our bio for more.
Happy National Dog Day! 🐶 Best. Friday. Ever.
So, Audrina Patridge and her partner welcomed their first bub, Kirra Max Bohan, into the world back in June. And the pics are *finally* here! 😍 (Just LOOK at those cheeks.) Hit the link in our bio for more ovary exploding happy snaps. 💕💕💕