15 two-step beauty hacks that will change your life forever
Like, get your multi-mask on with two or more different kinds.
Dec 18, 2015 2:14am
By Cosmo Sponsor
Brought to you by Rimmel London
1 / 15
1. Create a quick AF smoky eye by lining your lids with a kohl pencil, then smudge and blend outwards with the sponge on the other end.
2 / 15
2. Apply one or two coats of Rimmel’s Super Gel polish and then apply a top coat for a professional finish.
3 / 15
3. Apply lip liner and then gloss to your lips for long-wear colour.
4 / 15
4. Spritz perfume onto unscented body moisturiser and rub all over your body to help the fragrance last on you ALL day.
5 / 15
5. Fill in your eyebrows using a powder and then (and this is the key) BLEND for a natural look.
6 / 15
6. Apply bronzer AND blush to your skin for a luminous, glowing complexion.
7 / 15
7. Sleep in twisted buns overnight and release them in the morning for bouncy waves.
8 / 15
8. For instant volume, flip your part and then spray dry shampoo through your roots.
9 / 15
9. Halve a tissues ply (so it’s nice and thin) and hold it over your mouth, then dust translucent powder through the tissue onto your lips to set your lipstick.
10 / 15
10. Create two ponytails instead of one to make your hair look longer.
11 / 15
11. Layer two (or more) face masks to treat different skin concerns. For example, apply a mask formulated for oily skin in your t-zone and another mask for hydration on dry areas.
12 / 15
12. Blast your eyelash curler with your hair dryer and then curl for a sky high, flutter-worthy fringe. (Just test the warmth of the curler on your wrist before you put it anywhere near your eye!).
13 / 15
13. Start layering your mascara. Coat your eyelashes with your favourite lengthening mascara and follow with a thickening one for lashes that SLAY. (Or make your second coat waterproof to lock down the length you just created).
14 / 15
14. Line your waterline with a flesh-coloured pencil and press highlighter onto the inner corners of your eyes to help hide those late nights.
15 / 15
15. Make your lips look fuller by applying your lipstick as normal and then apply a lighter colour (or concealer) down the centre of your lips. Eat your heart out, Kylie Jenner.