Get chip-proof nails for your big day10:45AM, Aug 15, 2011
1. Make sure your nails are clean and dry.
2. Apply a base coat of Natio Top and Base Coat, $9.95, to protect nails and guard against staining.
3. Roll the nail polish bottle between your hands to mix the colour and get rid of any air. Never shake the bottle; it creates air bubbles in the polish.
4. When dry, apply two thin layers of Natio Nail Colour (rather than one thick layer) ensuring the first coat is completely dry before applying the second. This deepens the nail polish colour.
5. Finish with a coat of Natio Top and Base Coat to seal your nail polish and prolong polish life.
6. Always store your nail polish in a cool, dark place to maximise the lifespan.
The gorgeous Natio shades pictured are all only $9.95 each and would make the ideal accessory to your wedding look. Go for Camellia (pastel pink) if you’re wearing something ultra-feminine and soft, team Maple (deep plum) with a sophisticated evening style and choose Valentine (vibrant red) for something very classic and chic. Head to natio.com or call (03) 9415 9911 for your nearest stockist.