Her unapologetic quips and savage roasts deserve a damn medal, and her give no fucks/take no prisoners attitude is the GOAT. Her schooling should be taught in schools! Revel in her greatness with 34 of her best clapbacks to the haters.
1. This. Just this.
2. Her epic feud with Debbie, I mean come on. Come through!
3. And when she beat this hater at his own game.
4. When someone who surely should have known better made comments about her ass, so she called him *out in a video*.
5. That time she took down Piers Morgan.
6. And again.
Seriously, the only time worth mentioning Piers Morgan is when it's to confirm he's been owned.
7. When President Donald Trump retweeted a hater insulting her, and she was nothing less than honoured.
8. And when she owned her *space throne*:
9. When she spread holiday cheer.
11. And when she hit so hard her rival protected their account.
12. When screenshots were her weapon of choice.
13. And again. What's with all the deletes?!
14. And once more for good measure.
15. When class was but a number.
16. When she silenced this stuffing-hater because stuffing > everything.
17. And when she revealed that Forever 21 fired her early on in her modelling career for being too "fat."
Not a traditional clapback, sure, but relevant because that's some bullshit that deserves to be called out.
21. When people freaked out about her definition of 'clean eating', so she clarified.
22. Because she *only* eats pizza, thank you very much.
23. That time TMZ tried to diss her ... for being sexy.
24. And that time Mike tried to diss her for her 'Lip Sync Battle' hosting.
25. When she went out to dinner shortly after giving birth to daughter Luna and people lost their damn minds.
26. So she dropped this genius response.
27. That other time she was tired of the bullshit from mummy shamers.
28. And, again, when she was criticised for using IVF to get pregnant and having none of it.
29. When she dropped this extremely logical clapback to the creep who raised issue with her going commando.
30. That time she was *not* about to let people talk shit about how she and John parent Luna.
31. When someone tried to claim she isn't hilarious.
32. That time she dragged someone for pulling a "who cares?" in response to her tweet.
33. When she straight-up told Fox News not to @ her ... ever.
34. And finally, when she revealed her secret to handling the haters. Amazing.
💯 💯 💯
Via: Cosmopolitan US