Kat Graham, best known for playing Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries, was hospitalised last month, but the reason she was rushed to hospital is not the original story being reported.
Over the weekend, TMZ posted photos of the actress passed out on a lawn outside the Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa near Palm Springs from last month. In the photos she is being assisted by medical staff, and TMZ reported, “It wasn’t food or booze that put her there though – sources at the resort tell us she’s downed a cannabis brownie earlier in the day.”
Sources said she ran out of the restaurant, threw up, passed out on the lawn, woke up, and was then taken to hospital in an ambulance.
It sounds like quite the story, but Kat’s rep shut down that report by telling People the story is “100% not true.” Her rep said Kat “was eating at a restaurant outside the resort and had a violent reaction to food poisoning.”
She added, “Kat is not a drug user, and has never been a drug user.”
The news comes shortly after The Vampire Diaries wrapped after eight successful seasons on TV.
Bonnie, we miss you (and everyone) already.