Ross Geller is whiny, possessive, thinks he’s the smartest bloke in the room, ugh, shall we continue? Let's.
1. He’s a literature snob, but like, not in a nice way.
2. He’s immature AF and won’t let people explain themselves.
3. He made everyone sit through his terrible keyboard concert.
4. He spells out words for you, a true characteristic of an arrogant prick.
5. Remember that time he won that poker match, knowing all too well that Joey needed the money and proceed to keep the money for himself? Ugh.
6. When Ross made Emma's first birthday all about himself.
7. That time he went fucking psychotic, should-probably-have-been-arrested/committed because somebody ate his sandwich.
8. He's an expert at killing the good vibes.
9. When he started a ‘hate club’ against Rachel because she didn’t love him back.
10. He’s extremely possessive. Remember when he got mad at his student GF Elizabeth for wearing a bikini? Not cool, bro.
11. The whole keeping a monkey as a pet thing. It was cruel for the monkey and we're not here for that.
12. Let’s not forget that time he fired a male nanny because he was a man and Ross found that "weird."
13. And let’s also not let it slip that he assumed this male in a typically female-driven role was gay. SMH.
14. He's also quite homophobic, in general.
15. His pet-names are terrible and almost offensive.
16. Ross, the most possessive man in the world, decided it was okay to sleep with other people during his break with Rachel, but didn't bend the rules for her.
17. And finally, he held Rachel back and didn't let her reach her full potential.
Girl should've gone to Paris. Honestly, who would drop a job to work in Paris, in the fashion industry, to be with Ross Geller.
We rest our case.