1. I know you want to cuddle immediately after sex, but ... I need to get up and pee immediately or else I'll get a UTI, and those are the literal worst.
2. Don't try to finger me if your hands are dirty. Germs are everywhere, and yes, they are unavoidable, but if you just got off the subway, consider washing your hands before you stick them down my pants.
3. Don't ask me to get waxed. If we've been seeing each other for a while, I'm down to have a conversation about pubic hair upkeep, but until you've tried pouring hot wax all over your genitals, don't ask me to do the same.
4. Speaking of which, having pubes is totally normal and hygienic (and can even be sexy)! In fact, removing all your pubes can cause genital itching, ingrown hairs, and rashes. Plus, going bare can facilitate the spread of STIs.
5. We probably aren't going to come from penetrative sex alone. Most women need some clitoral stimulation to come. You know, the clitoris? That thing you didn't know about for way too long.
6. Orgasms are amazing, but they don't happen magically. We might not come every time we have sex or fool around. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you or your moves; everybody's body is just different.
7. And if you are worried that you're not pleasing us, just ask. It's crazy, I know, but if you want to know what gets us off the most, you gotta ask the question. Chances are, though, we're not that into you banging us like a jackhammer.
8. When we are enjoying ourselves, we won't necessarily moan like women do in porn. Remember, porn is a performance. It's different than the real thing.
9. Every vagina is different. My vagina is not the same as your ex's. Some of us get super-wet, some of us need tons of lube. Again, just ask!
10. DISCHARGE IS A THING! Yep, we have clear or white discharge coming out of every day. And it's totally normal. Fun fact: The vagina cleans itself with discharge. ('Cause vaginas are cool and can clean themselves!)
11. We love our vaginas, but sometimes they cause us way too much grief. Don't even get me started: yeast infections, those aforementioned UTIs, when your pH is off, spotting, your period...
12. But at the end of the day, we take comfort in the fact that the clitoris has twice the number of nerve endings than the penis. Muhahahahahahaha!
Source: Cosmo US