1. Find sex toys that always work for you so you don't have to fumble around reading weird instructions when you really only have 10 minutes to make this happen. Couples vibrators are great and could potentially help you get off a lot faster, but not if you have no idea how they work or find out they're making your partner's balls feel like they're smashed up against a shaky building.
- Make foreplay an hours-long event by sexting each other all day long. **If you've been sexting with each other for hours when you're apart, you're bound to be super turned on when you finally see each other, thereby cutting your time in half by a million minutes. BTW, the correct amount of time to spend on foreplay is a million minutes.
- Use lube so you can get ~super wet~ super fast.** Look, if you only have a few minutes to really get up in that, odds are you're not going to immediately be TLC's Waterfall down there. That's OK. This is one of many reasons why lube exists. Thank you, lube.
- Go crazy on yourself before going crazy on each other.** Starting off with mutual masturbation so you can both get there sooner takes so much pressure off the warm-up. And, if done properly, cuts your "Is this working for you? How about now?" time down to basically zero.
5. Have him go down on you as an appetiser or the whole freaking meal. There's no reason why your quickie can't involve him going down on you if that's something that really, really works for you. It can be followed by penetration or followed by you falling asleep because you really needed that. That said, if penetration is really a must for you…
- Start with the position that never fails to get you off 4,000 times in a row.* If you know that you have good sex in the doggy-style and great sex in woman-on-top, just start there. There's no point in playing around with positions you sort of like when you have to be at work in 15 minutes (and god knows you'll have to spend 10 of those fixing your hair after this).
- Wear something you can pull up or rip off without caring (just like in the movies!). **I'm not saying you need to go out and by a pair of Backstreet Boys-style breakaway Adidas pants, but if you know you're going to have a quickie later, it might not be the best time to wear Spanx and a pair of tights. You will seriously spend all your quickie time trying to find a hot way to get out of what is basically a vise for your vag.
- Leave your socks on because cozy feet = orgasms.** I know this sounds like something I made up, but a 2013 study from the University of Groningen in the Netherlands found that 80 percent of the women they spoke with had orgasms when they wore socks, compared with 50 percent of women who didn't wear socks. So it's not a guarantee, but hey, every little bit helps and taking them off takes too much time anyway.
- Have sex like it's the last time you'll ever have sex in your whole life.** Breathe heavily, moan as loud as a baby crying on an airplane, touch your partner like you haven't seen him in a year. If it's only going to happen for a few minutes, you'd better make them "last bite of something delicious" minutes.
Source: Cosmo US