1. When you want to make a move but they're in the midst of telling you about their life. The transition between conversation and ~actually~ banging can take forever!
2. When you first start kissing and your partner uses way too much tongue. Oh boy, let's calm down for a second. This isn't a contest to see how far back into my throat your tongue can reach.
3. When your partner goes down on you but is really bad at it. You really wanna say something, but first you wait a minute to see if they figure it out on their own.
4. When your partner hugs you too tight, but you also like it. OK, you can stop now, I need to breathe.
5. When you try to deep-throat but then you start gagging. Here's a life hack: Studies have shown that making a fist and squeezing your left thumb helps repress your gag reflex. Another life hack: You don't have to deep-throat unless you want to. There are plenty of other ~satisfying~ ways to give blow jobs that don't involve shoving an entire dick in your mouth.
6. When you're waiting for them to come back with a condom. Just naked, lying on your back 'n' thinking about shit.
7. The moment you say you're down to bang, but you're on your period. It's sorta awkward to pause the making out when they're reaching for your pants and be like, "Heyyyyy, you might find a tampon down there"......
8. Trying to figure out what they're into like ... Navigating having sex with a new person can be tricky!
9. When you want to talk dirty but you're afraid they won't be into it. When you're having sex with a new person, sometimes you gotta test the waters a bit...
10. When the head is so good that your leg starts to uncontrollably twitch. Don't accidentally kick them!
11. When it's been awhile since you had sex, so you gotta ~ease~ into it. Take it nice 'n' slow!
12. When one of you wants to cuddle after sex and the other person is trying to go to sleep. Sex can be tiring!!!