1. Splurge on some new lingerie. Finding the perfect balance between sexy and comfortable will do wonders for your self-esteem. Whether your style is more pretty floral, than lace or leather, knowing you're wearing never-before-seen knickers will do wonders for your mood.
2. Walk around naked when you're home alone. Once you're used to seeing yourself in your birthday suit, you'll become more comfortable with him seeing you starkers.
3. Get a blow-dry. Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you bouncy, sexy hair. Take that just-out-of-the-salon high home and straight to the bedroom.
4. Swap your regular body moisturiser for cold-pressed coconut oil. As soon as you get out of the shower, apply to your entire body. Not only does this oil literally melt into your skin, it also smells amazing.
5. Schedule in a pedicure before your next sleepover. According to acupuncture specialists, pressure points on the feet can boost your sex-drive. Yes, please.
6. Show your bed some attention. We don't mean pulling up your doona when you roll out in the morning - we 're talking about fresh sheets that are ready for action. The more comfortable the environment, the more confident you will be. Trust us!
7. Take charge and set the mood. Whether it's sitting down to make a playlist you can conveniently have on when he's coming over, or suggesting you watch your favourite movie, by setting the scene yourself, you are taking control of the evening.
8. Undress slowly. This is the one instance where the phrase 'fake it 'til you make it' applies to the bedroom. Even if you are feeling shy, avoid rushing straight under the covers.
9. Spritz some of your favourite fragrance on the back of your neck. He won't be expecting you to smell so delicious when you're spooning post-sex.
10. Always remember, everything looks better by candlelight.