1. You can make unexpected bodily noises and he will laugh it off with you. You can fart more than you've ever farted before and he will probably fart alongside you, kind of like singing in harmony, but with farting.
- If you try/fail at doing some Reverse Sideways Jackhammer Cowgirl sex position, he'll just make a joke and move on.** Plus, not taking things too seriously in bed actually makes you feel more chill about attempting that weird Cosmo sex position that actually looked kind of great.
- He won't be insulted if you tell him he needs to change it up so you can actually come. **His identity isn't tied up in being Sex King, King Of Sex, so he'll be thrilled when you give him instructions that'll help you get off. That's basically like giving him video game cheats for your vagina.
- He can't really grow a beard, so you will never have scratchy rash beard face. **As someone who owns aloe for this specific purpose, that alone is worth 20 points.
5. You can put in way less effort in bed than you would with most guys because he's just hyped to be getting laid at all. He doesn't need some crazy porn star super-show, so you can drop the crazy moaning and pretending this position doesn't hurt your calves. He's just happy you're here.
- He's more than happy to lay in bed with you for hours after sex because that's what he does most of the time anyway.** Plus, if you're at his place, he probably has an XBox with some sick two-player games that are kept so close to the bed you'll barely even have to move your limbs to get to them.
- He'll be the first person to make sure you're both adequately fed by the finest post-sex delivery food money can buy.** AKA the burrito place downstairs that will be here in 10 minutes.
- He's not going to get crazy attached to you after you have sex once.** If you've ever dated a super clingy guy who is already positive you're The One after sleeping with him casually two times, you know this is actually a bonus.
- Even if you met on Tinder, he still feels like a friend with benefits.** Sex with a man-boy feels like two bros hanging out chilling and also boning sometimes. Even if you'd ultimately want something more out of a relationship, having a baseline friendship with the person you're having "who cares" sex is basically the best case casual sex scenario.
- Your expectation of him are so low that anything he does well seems like a freaking miracle. Whoa, you knew where my clitoris was?! I have to be honest, I did not expect that of you. This is going really well.
Source: Cosmo US