1. Every time you're together, you're horny as hell. It's impossible for you to be sick of one another because you've missed each other too much. When you're finally together, you can't keep your hands off him.
- You don't even care that he's a total blanket hog and twitches occasionally.* You can look past all of that because you're finally the little spoon to his big spoon.
- Weekend visit plans: If you're not having sex, you're eating. If you're not eating, you're having sex.** All of that hot and steamy I-missed-you-sex really works up your appetite. Post-sandwich, you're ready to get back to it because you're finally together again! (See no. 1.)
- Your relationship is based on good communication, which really pays off in bed.* When you talk, he knows how to listen — which means when you're saying you like when he does that to your clit, he is going to keep doing that* to your clit.
- You've mastered the art of the mind-blowing quickie.** You're leaving for the airport in 10 minutes and suddenly your mushy good-bye turns into 10 minutes of passionate sex on the floor next to your suitcase. Yum.
6. When you're not together, the sexual tension leads to magical ~sExTiNG~. Phone sex + sexting + FaceTime sex = you have the right to laugh at whoever says you don't get any when you're in a LDR.
- You do sexy things like surprise him by being naked in his bed when he gets home, which makes you feel like you're an adorable couple straight out of a movie. **Yes, that really happened. Yes, the sex that happened that night was unreal.
- You put 100 percent effort into what you're doing (ahem each other) every. Single. Time. **He knows he only has two days to give you all of the orgasms, so you better believe you're going to get them.
- Your sex is filled with emotions of anger and happiness and sadness all at once.* I love you, I am going to miss you, why the fuck don't we live closer?! That my friends, is a recipe for the most passionate sex you've ever had.
- Physical sex is like a rare and beautiful diamond to you: Every time you touch, it's special and sparkly. **I mean, really. At the end of the day, it's just perfect to be able to physically show them how much you missed them instead of sending a "miss you" text message.
Source: Cosmo UK