It might seem like asking your boyfriend to do things differently in bed is a dig at his sexual prowess, but it isn't. Any guy who is really good in bed will appreciate the input, and it's way, way better than finding out you've been faking orgasms all this time. You shouldn't be negative, but try outright telling him, "Next time, I'd really like it if you tried..." He should want to make sure you're both getting off (and note to any guy reading this: If you think you've made every woman you've ever been with orgasm, I have some really sad news for you). Here are some sexy ways to help him improve.
1. Have him watch you masturbate — and make yourself come. It'll show him just what you're like right when you're on the edge and also hopefully clue him into all your "tells" when you're enjoying something. If he knows what you're like when you really orgasm, he'll try and replicate that on his own.
2. Bring a vibrator into it. Try to find something relatively inconspicuous (bullet vibrators are nice and small) and show him how to work it on your clit during sex. Or just place it there and sandwich it between your bodies so it works for both of you.
3. Propose a little BDSM where you're in control. If he's into it, tie him up and tell him exactly what you want him to do to you. He won't think twice about your instructions if it's part of a sexy game.
- Take his hands (or his butt) and guide him.** Show, don't tell. It's true of storytelling and also sex. Actively helping him feels sexy, as opposed to awkwardly trying to tell him what to do with bad dirty talk.
- Watch porn together, and make sure to queue up a few clips of things you want to try. **"Do you want to fuck me like that?" while the two of you watch a scene of a couple going at it cowgirl-style is always a hot way to request trying something different.
- Bring him into a different room for sex.** He has his go-to bedroom sex moves down, but if you're in a new environment, you're going to have to get creative. Use it as an opportunity to try new positions (doggy-style bent over the kitchen counter?) or angles that work better for you.