1. The prolonged make-out sessions. You'd make out until your mouth hurt, and then you'd make out some more. TBH, I miss this.
2. Over-the-pants hand jobs. In class. In the backseat of a car. At parties. On the bus. Anywhere. Everywhere. Always. Forever.
3. Speaking of which, you'd make out in the weirdest places. In the stairway at school. Behind the canteen. In your friend's parents' bedroom. In the bathroom at a party.
4. But the best makeout spot was in the back of the cinema. That is, unless the usher caught you.
5. When you'd make out at a party, somebody would always take a picture. Or point and laugh. Or both.
6. And when you saw your weekend hook-up at school on Monday, you'd both pretend nothing happened. Why acknowledge that you made out when you could just make uncomfortable small talk? Or better yet, say nothing at all!
7. How guys were so bad at taking off your bra. And for some reason, the idea of you taking it off was inconceivable.
8. When a guy would give up on taking off your bra, but still try to feel you up. His hand would always get caught in the underwire, and it was soooo awkward.
9. That feeling when you know a guy wants to hook up with you — because he told your friend who told you — but he hasn't made a move. Or given any indication IRL. Or ever held a conversation with you.
10. Grinding at school dances. Feelin' all those boners!
11. Having to make small talk with your hookup's mum before you guys went upstairs to "watch a movie." So awkward!
12. And then getting home and having your mum ask, "How was the movie?" It was, uh, fine. Let's talk about something else. Anything else. Please.
13. The terrible fingering. PSA to any teenage boys reading this: Don't just shove your fingers up a girl's vagina. Instead, focus on this thing called the clitoris.
14. Tolerating the smell of Lynx while you're going at it. Really kills the mood!
15. All the dry-humping. So, so much of it.
Source: Cosmo US