21 sex questions12:0AM, Jan 1, 0001
1. What's the best way to have sex in the shower? Turn around, lean your hands against the wall, and let him enter you from behind.
2. How can I initiate getting him to go down on me? When he's kissing you, say "I'd love to have you do that elsewhere."
3. How do we deal with the condom and keep the mood? Put it on for him. Roll half on to his shaft with your hand and the rest with your mouth.
4. I usually need about 20 minutes of foreplay to get me going. Is this normal? Yes.
5. Can you really make yourself tighter through exercise? Yes. Contracting your PC muscles regularly gives you more strength down there.
6. What should I do with my hands when giving oral? Put one at the base of his penis and slide it up and down in sync with your mouth.
7. I have better orgasms when I fantasise about other men. Is that normal? Yes. Women rely more on mental stimulation than men do.
8. How do I fondle his G-spot? Roll the pad of your thumb back and forth over his perineum.
9. If I don't want to kiss him after he goes down on me, what should I do? Kiss other parts of his body - his neck, lower stomach…
10. What's the CAT position? The coital-alignment technique. In missionary, have him move up five centimetres, so his pelvis rubs your clitoris.
11. Where can we try sex in public without getting arrested? The car in the driveway at night. Or a secluded beach: sit on top of him with a skirt on.
12. Sometimes clear fluid squirts out of me during sex. What is it? Female ejaculatory fluid. It can happen during or before you orgasm.
13. Can a guy really have an orgasm without ejaculating? Yes.
14. How can I have a more intense orgasm? Hold a vibrator on your clitoris.
15. Is it true some guys like you to use your teeth during oral? Yes, but test it first by lightly grazing your teeth over his shaft to see his response.
16. Should I give him oral before we start having sex, or will he peak too quickly? Sure, just no intense sucking.
17. How can I make him last longer? Switch positions throughout.
18. I've had a lot of partners. Am I in danger of making my vagina looser? No.
19. What is the vagina's cul de sac, and where is it? It's at the end, near the opening to the uterus. Deep penetration with his penis will stimulate this area.
20. How can you tell he's about to ejaculate? His testicles rise and breathing quickens.
21. I have a hot sex-life but still masturbate daily. Is that weird? No. Having regular sex boosts your drive.
Cosmo Team Blog
12:08PM, May 19
Here’s a list of beauty apps I love and use.
10:13AM, May 14
Hold onto your Cons, we’re going in.
1:48AM, May 7
It must be, cos these moments were HILARIOUS
Heading out tonight? Make sure your makeup suits your hairstyle by checking out our guide in the latest issue, on stands now💄
Ultimate 🐶 squad for National Pet Adoption Day! Head to our site for info about bringing a furry friend into your home ❤️
Friday night cocktail inspo: Combine 44ml of Avion Añejo tequila, 44ml cranberry juice, 44ml of orange liqueur, and agave nectar to taste in a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain over ice. Garnish with sugared cranberries. Cheers 🍹#tgif
We’re sneaking into the weekend already. ShhHhhHh…👟
Get your samples of our favourite beauty and lifestyle buys just like these, by subscribing to The Cosmopolitan Edit. A quarterly gift box plus a year’s subscription to Cosmo! This is a limited offer so visit www.magshop.com.au/cosmo and enter the code H1601CSB💅🏽💄
Donut mess with the marble mani🍩💅🏽 #rg @cosmopolitan
Seriously😴 #rg @cosmopolitan
Pool Goals ☀️🌊💦
When you’re at work but all you can think about is how you’re going to slay on the dance floor tonight 😏💃🏻#rg @cosmopolitan
Meet the new plastic fantastics💁🏼 Read all about Barbie's incredible makeover on our website RN. Head to www.cosmopolitan.com.au