Subscribe & save
Subscribe or renew to Cosmo for only $49.99 and save 47% plus receive a Body Blendz gift pack, valued a $69.
1. What's the best way to have sex in the shower? Turn around, lean your hands against the wall, and let him enter you from behind.
2. How can I initiate getting him to go down on me? When he's kissing you, say "I'd love to have you do that elsewhere."
3. How do we deal with the condom and keep the mood? Put it on for him. Roll half on to his shaft with your hand and the rest with your mouth.
4. I usually need about 20 minutes of foreplay to get me going. Is this normal? Yes.
5. Can you really make yourself tighter through exercise? Yes. Contracting your PC muscles regularly gives you more strength down there.
6. What should I do with my hands when giving oral? Put one at the base of his penis and slide it up and down in sync with your mouth.
7. I have better orgasms when I fantasise about other men. Is that normal? Yes. Women rely more on mental stimulation than men do.
8. How do I fondle his G-spot? Roll the pad of your thumb back and forth over his perineum.
9. If I don't want to kiss him after he goes down on me, what should I do? Kiss other parts of his body - his neck, lower stomach…
10. What's the CAT position? The coital-alignment technique. In missionary, have him move up five centimetres, so his pelvis rubs your clitoris.
11. Where can we try sex in public without getting arrested? The car in the driveway at night. Or a secluded beach: sit on top of him with a skirt on.
12. Sometimes clear fluid squirts out of me during sex. What is it? Female ejaculatory fluid. It can happen during or before you orgasm.
13. Can a guy really have an orgasm without ejaculating? Yes.
14. How can I have a more intense orgasm? Hold a vibrator on your clitoris.
15. Is it true some guys like you to use your teeth during oral? Yes, but test it first by lightly grazing your teeth over his shaft to see his response.
16. Should I give him oral before we start having sex, or will he peak too quickly? Sure, just no intense sucking.
17. How can I make him last longer? Switch positions throughout.
18. I've had a lot of partners. Am I in danger of making my vagina looser? No.
19. What is the vagina's cul de sac, and where is it? It's at the end, near the opening to the uterus. Deep penetration with his penis will stimulate this area.
20. How can you tell he's about to ejaculate? His testicles rise and breathing quickens.
21. I have a hot sex-life but still masturbate daily. Is that weird? No. Having regular sex boosts your drive.
The reactions shocked me.
Here’s a list of beauty apps I love and use.
It must be, cos these moments were HILARIOUS
For all those going on a first date tonight, we pray this won’t be you… 💑
We couldn’t run into the weekend any faster if we tried! 🏃 #FriYay
Just when we thought we couldn't be happier about #FriYay we get a Game of Thrones themed delivery from @doughnut_time! 🍩🍩🍩
Is it pay day yet?! Because we're pretty sure we need all of these 😏
Anyone else's life feel like this by Thursdays?! 😥 #NearlyFriday #CountingDown
@blakelively was giving us all of the bride vibes in her latest shoot for @vanityfair. You can never have enough tulle, right? RG @cosmobride #WeddingWednesday
Happy #TuesdayShoesday! We wouldn't mind catching a ride with these beauties 😍👠🙌🏽
Forget Wednesday's! We wear pink every day thanks to @revlonanz 💋
We’re gonna need about this many coffees to get us through these Monday feels ☕️☕️☕️
Rainy Sunday's = the perfect winter coat. See this beauty from @gluestore and so many others in our current issue on stands now 🌧
And that’s that – all done! We told you it’d only take a minute. Now, go. Enjoy!
Make it pretty, add a profile picture...
It looks like you are already a member of one of our other great sites (Woman's Day NZ, Womens Fitness, Australian Beauty Awards, Mother & Baby Awards, Cleo, Australian Beauty Awards 2012, TechLife, Australian Geographic, Cougar Portal, Cleo NZ, Empire, Shop Til You Drop, 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty 2012, Health and Wellbeing Weekend, Elle, Home, Food and Wine). You can log in to Cosmo with your existing account – just type in your email and password. Forgotten your password? No worries, we can send it to you.
Get the latest news straight to your inbox by signing up to our newsletter!