You can feel the sexual tension through the screen.
Jul 12, 2016 6:13am
1 / 12
1. Dexter: Dexter and Lumen finally do it It didn’t happen until episode 10, after Dexter helped Lumen kill Alex Tilden, the man responsible for the torture of more than a dozen women, Lumen included. The lead-up was sick and twisted, but the tension was real, and the sex itself was a rare instance of Dexter ~making love~ with his Dark Passenger in plain sight
3 / 12
3. Outlander: Jamie and Claire consummate their marriage After Jamie and Claire enter into a marriage largely because Claire needs protection from Black Jack Randall, Claire decides they can’t consummate it until they get to know each other a little better. There’s a lot of talking, a lot of drinking, and then boom! Clothes are coming off and Claire is walking around Jamie’s body and checking it for imperfections. Spoiler alert: There aren’t any. He’s a virgin, not a monk!
4 / 12
4. Girls: Adam and Jessa act out her dirty fantasy Jessa decides to act out a fantasy: She's a teen begging Adam not come inside her, he's a terrible man who goes ahead and does it anyway. Whatever your opinion of the fantasy itself, you can certainly appreciate consensual role-play that ends in orgasms as loud as theirs.
6 / 12
6. Orange is the new black: Poussey tries scissoring In a flashback, Poussey and her German girlfriend try scissoring, and it doesn't go particularly well. There's some fumbling and humor ("I told you scissoring wasn't a thing"), but that only magnifies the intensity of their intimacy.
8 / 12
8. Transparent: Maura fingers Shelly in the bathtub There's a layer of deep sadness to the scene: Maura is feeling horribly insecure wearing a bathing suit in front of her friends for the first time; Shelly is longing for the past (including her ex's "flicky-flicky thump-thump"). But the ecstasy being felt beneath those bubbles can't be denied.