Good sex is incredibly fun and incredibly hot. But some of the hottest things a guy can do come from his mouth (not just oral sex, although, also hot).
1. Sleepily "Come here." Love when a man pulls me into his little man nook to sleep some more.
2. "Hop on my back, I'll carry you the rest of the way." Sorry for loving this but I really do love this. Blisters from uncomfortable shoes women wear are so painful and treating your boyfriend like a pram is sometimes great.
3. "Why don't you just leave a few things of yours at my place?" There's a dance-y love song about leaving a toothbrush at a partner's apartment for a reason.
4. "Hurry home, I've got pizza on the way." TBH, this gets me incredibly hot and bothered.
5. "That story about [insert complicated topic] you just told me sounds like it really affected you in a profound way, I know exactly how to emotionally react to [insert situation]." Music to my horny ears.
6. "I recorded The Bachelorette for us." Can't decide what's hotter in this situation: the fact that a man likes me enough to record TV for me, or the fact that a man likes me enough to watch The Bachelorette with me.
7. "Your friends are great! I love when we go out with them." Nothing hotter than when a boy likes your friends.
8. "I'm really turned on by how hard you work at your job." Bonus points if he's also into the fact that you make more money than he does.
9. "Why don't you pick the movie tonight?" My loins are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. "I read all those links you sent to me throughout the day and have meaningful thoughts on each one." So sexy when men have critical thoughts on serious topics.
11. "Let's go shopping together, I want you to help me pick out some new clothes." It's my literal wet dream to clothe a hot man in hot clothes.
12. "I made you some coffee." Pants incessantly.
13. "Here, let me untangle those headphones for you!" Please flex your biceps while you do this, this is porn for me.
14. "I know, men suck." 😅
15. "I'm not actually into watching sports on the weekend at all." Marry me, you hunk.