Subscribe and save
Subscribe to Cosmopolitan this month and receive a puritan gift pack worth over $70 with every subscription!Order now >
Subscribe to Cosmopolitan this month and receive a puritan gift pack worth over $70 with every subscription!Order now >
Cosmopolitan ‘COSMO TV APP’ free digital copy Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to participate in these offers form part of these conditions of use. Offer is available to all residents of Australia. Offer not available in New Zealand. Offer excludes employees of the promoters, their immediate families, agencies and distributors associated with this promotion. It is a condition of use that all readers who wish to partake in this offer abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Promoter.
2. The Promotional offer period for the Cosmo TV App commences on January 15, 2015 and ends 11:59PM (AEST) January 22, 2015. This offer is only available via the Cosmo TV App during the promotional period.
3. To be eligible to redeem the offer, Individuals must download the COSMO TV app from iTunes or Google Play during the promotional period and click on the ‘MORE’ tab within the app. Individuals must then send an email within the app to the feedback team at email@example.com with their full name and submit the email as instructed.
4. Offer: The individual will receive a return email from the Promoter (Cosmopolitan) with a special offer code and instructions to redeem their free single digital issue of Cosmopolitan Australia magazine via the Magzter App valued at up to $5.99. Magzter app can be downloaded from iTunes and is available on tablet and smart phone.
Individuals will have seven (7) days from receipt of confirmation email from the Promoter to redeem their free single issue of Cosmopolitan Australia magazine. For the removal of doubt, the Cosmopolitan Australia issue available to redeem will be the current issue available at the time of redemption. No future or back issue will be available to be redeemed at the time of redemption.
5. One offer per person will be permitted only. The offer email will be sent to the recipient on the email used at the time of applying for the offer.
6. By participating in the offer, the individual consents to the Promoter using their personal details for the purposes of sending one (1) email message which includes a confirmation of offer code.
7. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or mobile app store device is the individual’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet / mobile service provider used.
8. The Cosmopolitan Australia free digital issue offer is not exchangeable, and can not be redeemed as cash.
9. For all codes used to redeem the offer the code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The code is not valid if reproduced. The code must be surrendered at the time of redemption of offer.
10. The Promoter and associated agencies are not responsible for any email offer that is lost, stolen, misplaced or tampered with in any way. This is the responsibility of the email holder.
11. Offer does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer.
12. Only one transaction per person can be made to redeem the offer. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
13. The promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for and in no circumstances will be responsible or liable to compensate the reader of the coupon or online promotional code for any liability relating to (a) any inability by the reader to use the coupon/online promotional code properly or at all or (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any store/online provider. Any dispute must be settled with the store/online provider concerned.
14. Please note that redemption of this offer may incur duty and taxes. Independent financial advice should be sought prior to redemption. Any costs incurred associated with duty and tax are the responsibility of the offer code holder.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bauer Media and its employees, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of a coupon holder participating in this offer, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) coupons that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in the value of the offer to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a coupon holder.
16. If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any voucher claimant; and/or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as deemed appropriate by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.
In these terms, “Bauer”, "we", "us" and "our" means Bauer Media Pty Limited (ABN 18 053 273 546) of Level 8, 54 Park Street, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Please read these terms carefully as they apply to your use of this website and all of its contents, and also apply to any associated services, products, software provided by us (the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these terms.
We may revise these terms from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
Licence to use the content on the Website:
You acknowledge that the Website, the content posted on the Website by us and our users, and the underlying software and technologies used to operate the Website, are all subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”).
We grant you a limited, non-transferable licence to access and use the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
We (or our licensors) retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, and nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or, except for the licence referred to above, authorise you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless we expressly agree otherwise.
Except as provided in these terms, permission to reprint or electronically reproduce the Website or any of its contents, in whole or in part, whether by automated or manual means (including through the use of any so-called robot, spider, scraper or similar technology) is prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.
We may revoke the permissions referred to above at any time and may suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website without notice.
Social sign in and membership:
In order to access certain features on the Website, you may need to do any or all of the following:
register as a member;
sign in via your social media account; or
verify that you are over 18 years old.
Your use of social sign in is subject to the terms and conditions of your account with the third party social media service provider in addition to these terms.
In order to register as a member, you must provide us with accurate and up to date registration information. You may wish to nominate a member user name which is different to your real name. However, you must not impersonate the identity of someone else or use a vulgar or offensive member name. In some instances we may require you to provide your real name or other identifying information.
In addition to registration, you may be required to verify that you are over 18 years old in order to access certain content on the Website. We reserve the right to implement restricted access and age verification mechanisms as we deem appropriate.
Except where expressly specified, the content on the Website is provided for your information only. It is not intended as advice and you should not rely upon it as such. You should verify any important information we provide (such as information about health, finances and travel) and seek independent advice prior to making any decisions.
Content you submit via the Website:
Where requested, we encourage you to contribute to the Website by submitting comments, participating in the Website discussion forums and quizzes and, where appropriate, uploading information and photos (collectively, “Submissions”).
You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in any Submissions. By submitting, posting or displaying the Submissions, you give us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute the Submissions in any form.
You warrant to us that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the licence of your Submissions above, and that our use of your Submissions in accordance with these terms will not infringe the rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) of any person or entity or breach any applicable law.
You must not submit, post, display or otherwise contribute to the Website any of the following:
any comment, review, message, data, information, text, music, sound, photo, graphic, code or any other material (collectively, "Content") that is false, unlawful, misleading, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or which discriminates against or vilifies any group or individual or which would be rated R, RC or X by the Australian Classification Board;
Content that may infringe any trade secret or Intellectual Property Rights of any person or entity;
Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including us;
unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or “spamming”, transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, solicitations or the promotion of fund raising or charitable causes (unless in response to a written request made by us);
Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes; or
private information of any third party, including, surname (family name), addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers.
You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Submissions that you find offensive, indecent or objectionable, and that, in this respect, you use the Website at your own risk. We reserve the right in our sole discretion and for any reason to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Submissions from the Website, but we have no obligation to do so, and we will not be responsible or liable for any of the Submissions.
You must abide by any community guidelines which may be posted on the Website by us.
You acknowledge that each user of the Website is responsible for their own Submissions, and as a result, we have no control over the truth, accuracy or completeness of the Submissions.
Linking to this Website:
We encourage you to provide links to this Website. While you may use the name of the Website in the text of any such link, you may not use any of our logos or trademarks without our prior written consent.
You must not frame this Website or represent or imply that any part of the Website belongs to anyone other than us.
If we notify you that we object to the manner in which you provide links to this Website, you must immediately cease providing such links.
In using the Website, you must not:
violate any applicable laws;
distribute viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
disclose any password associated with an account you use to access the Website (and you will be solely and personally responsible for all activities that occur under your account);
collect or store personal data about other users of the Website;
use the Website for any purpose that is threatening, libellous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racist, indecent or infringing of another person’s rights; or
engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website.
Warranties and liability:
You may have rights under statutory consumer protection laws, including theCompetition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth), which cannot be excluded, restricted, limited or modified. The following exclusions of warranties, and the limitations of liability below, apply subject to any rights you may have under such laws.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS (AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE RELIED UPON YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE, SKILL AND JUDGEMENT TO EVALUATE THE WEBSITE AND THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE WEBSITE TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS); OR
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR ERROR.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR OTHER PROVISIONS THAT ARE NOT CONTAINED IN THE TERMS (WHETHER BASED IN LEGISLATION, THE COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE) ARE EXCLUDED, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES AS TO ACCEPTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, TIMELINESS OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
If any condition, warranty, guarantee or other provision is implied or imposed in relation to the legal agreement between you and us (whether based in legislation, the common law or otherwise) and cannot be excluded (a "Non-Excludable Term"), and we are able to limit your remedy for a breach of such a Non-Excludable Term, then our liability for such a breach of the Non-Excludable Term is limited to one or more of the following at our option:
In relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
SUBJECT TO OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE NON-EXCLUDABLE TERMS, OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THESE TERMS OR OTHERWISE AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS LIMITED TO $100. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU WILL ALSO BE DIMINISHED TO THE EXTENT THAT YOUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS (OR THOSE OF A THIRD PARTY) CONTRIBUTE TO OR CAUSE THE LOSS OR LIABILITY.
SUBJECT TO OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE NON-EXCLUDABLE TERMS AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT ARE WE LIABLE UNDER OR IN RELATION TO THESE TERMS OR OTHERWISE AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE OR FOR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL, OPPORTUNITIES, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, PROFITS, REVENUE OR BARGAIN.
The limitations and exclusions above apply regardless of whether the liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity or on any other basis.
You must indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors, from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense (including legal fees on a solicitor-client basis) suffered or incurred in connection with a claim brought against any of them, to the extent that such third party claim arises out of your breach of any obligation or warranty in these terms, your breach of or failure to comply with any laws or your misuse or infringement of any rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) of a third party.
We cannot be responsible for any loss, corruption or interception of data sent to or from the Website that occurs outside of our computer systems (such as those which occur while data is being sent over the internet). We recommend that you install and use up-to-date anti-virus and firewall software on your computer.
Variation of the Website:
We may from time to time and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Website.
Links and advertisements:
The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties or include advertising or promotional material provided by our advertisers. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, the content or accuracy of any other sites linked to the Website or advertising or promotional material published on the Website. You should contact the relevant third party directly if have any questions.
In some instances, advertisements will contain offers which you accept by clicking through to an advertiser’s website. The advertiser is solely responsible for the offer.
Where the Website includes products available for purchase, the prices and product description are the responsibility of the retailer.
If any part of these terms is:
held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part is to be given effect to the greatest extent possible; or
inconsistent with any applicable law, the inconsistent part is to be read subject to that law to the extent necessary,
and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to the Website and supersede all other (prior or contemporaneous) communications or displays whether electronic, oral or written, between us and you in relation to the Website.
Your use of the Website is conducted electronically and we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the Website, including sending you electronic notices.
The word “including” when used in these terms is not a term of limitation.
#COSMOIGGY INSTAGRAM COMPETITION 16/08/2014:
- Marc Jacobs fragrance RRP $90
- 5 x Rimmel Lipsticks RRP $64.75
- Sunescape Sunless Tanning Mousse RRP $39.95
- Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes RRP $7.95
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Bee Lovely hand cream RRP $19.95
- Beauty Chef GLOW powder RRP $59.95
- Benefit They’re Real range including Liner, Mascara, Remover RRP $98.00
- Dr Lewinn’s Private Formula Day Cream and Serum $119.90
- The Aromatherapy Co Colour Fusion Candle and 120ml Diffusion Set (in the PINK, Fuschia & Wild Peony) RRP $54.90
- Curtis Collection Mineral Perfecter Illuminating Pen RRP $42.00
- Glasshouse Destination Candle, Bordeaux, 350g, RRP $39.95,
Total prize pool is valued at up to $637.30. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
And that’s that – all done! We told you it’d only take a minute. Now, go. Enjoy!
Make it pretty, add a profile picture...
It looks like you are already a member of one of our other great sites (Woman's Day NZ, Womens Fitness, Australian Beauty Awards, Mother & Baby Awards, Cleo, Australian Beauty Awards 2012, TechLife, Australian Geographic, Cougar Portal, Cleo NZ, Empire, Shop Til You Drop, 30 Days of Fashion and Beauty 2012, Health and Wellbeing Weekend, Elle, Home, Food and Wine). You can log in to Cosmo with your existing account – just type in your email and password. Forgotten your password? No worries, we can send it to you.
Get the latest news straight to your inbox by signing up to our newsletter!