A little sneak peek of the Cosmo Bride offices25.05.2012
Ever since I was a teen, I knew I wanted to work in magazines, so every time one of my fave magazines did a behind the scenes special, I would tear out the pages and stick them on my wall with excitement. Not knowing much about magazines then, this gave me a special glimpse into the wonderful world of the glossies. Thinking back to this time, I thought as an ode to that memory, I would share with you some snaps of our offices at Cosmo Bride!
- Our Cosmo Bride door is always plastered with the latest issue cover – it’s always rewarding when you see an issue of the magazine come together.
- Our junior fashion Editor Katerina is a bit obsessed with Kim.K as you can see by her inspiration wall – it is amazing though!
- In the fashion cupboard getting the bling ready for a bridal jewellery shoot.
- This is where the magazine comes together. As each page gets designed, it gets put up onto this wall.
- At my desk, I have attached some of my first Cosmo Bride features to the wall near my computer for future motivation. Shucks.
- Back issues of the magazine, the inspiration never gets old. Every read is always a surprise!
- Where all the work gets done on my trusty computer. As you can see I like polka dots and colour.
- Cookies from a bridal shoot, and yes, we got to eat them! One of the great pleasures of working on a bridal magazine, all the yummy treats!
- For my first birthday here I had a chocolate mousse puppy cake, how cute is its bow?
- Beauty and lifestyle writer Kristy starts planning a beauty and hair storyboard.
Cosmo Team Blog
Here’s a list of beauty apps I love and use.
Hold onto your Cons, we’re going in.
It must be, cos these moments were HILARIOUS
PSA: @laurenconrad is selling her pimp AF Beverly Hills apartment. Head to cosmopolitan.com.au now to take a look around. 😍🏩
QUICK! Subscribe or renew to Cosmo before Monday 30th November and you'll receive The Makeup Kit by Liz Jones, valued at $85! Visit www.magshop.com.au/h1512cos
We're loving all the sparkle at tonight's #ARIAs ✨ #Fashion #Sparkle
A little something from our December issue to brighten up your morning! 🔥 You're welcome! #christmasbabes
63 women have been killed by domestic violence this year, that’s 63 too many #whiteribbon #standup
How incredible does @laraworthington look on the cover of our brand spankin' new January cover?! 💁🏼❤️ Grab your copy on Monday!
Flower crown masters thanks to @boohooaus @ohfloraflowers 🌹🌷🌸 with Fashion Director @nicoleadolphe and Senior Fashion Editor @mscharlottabacklund
The fashion girls learning how to make flower crowns @cosmobride with @boohooaus @ohfloraflowers #crowns
Out beautiful flower arrangements today by @ivylanefloral 💐 #CosmoWOTY
The gorgeous Rhys was on hand to present our fun, fearless females with their awards. 😍 Looking dapper in @mjbale. 👔 #CosmoWOTY 🍾🏆