I hope everyone enjoyed a fabulous Australia Day yesterday and for those that had to work today I hope it goes quickly!
I was lucky enough to spend the day at Sydney Big Day Out and it was amazing! Since I had so much fun I thought I should try my absolute hardest to convince you guys to hit up some great Aussie festivals (if you aren’t already) because there is quite literally something there for everyone to enjoy. To prove it my friends and I compiled a list of
Reasons to Love Festivals:
- The music – pretty obvious point (which is why it’s number one!) but BDO has such a variety of music there is no way all your friends can’t find someone to enjoy! And even though Kanye and Foster the People were awesome I have to say my favourite yesterday was definitely Boy & Bear!
- People-watching - this one may sound a little stalker-esque but there are just so many different kinds of people enjoying the day its kind of fun just to watch them for a while!
- Festival fashion – this one was top of my list and because I can’t describe all the sensational outfits I saw I have included a gallery of my favourite festival looks for you guys to check out yourselves.
- Meeting new people – festivals just seem to put people in a great mood, and why not? Day off from work, chance to dress up (or wear your bikini all day if that’s your style), chilling with mates. And when people are in a good mood you tend to chat more and make friends. Nothing wrong with making friends! (Just remember kids – don’t take candy from strangers and you’ll be safe!)
- Food – now we were too busy enjoying the music and taking photos of well-dressed-strangers to sample too much of the cuisine on offer but there definitely was a huge variety! From gozleme to nachos and everything in-between, again everyone will find something to quench their hunger.
Now if I haven’t convinced you enough check out my galleries from the day and see if they can help, because I could NOT recommend hitting up a festival this 2012 any more!
And also let me know how you guys spent your Australia Day! Did you have a quiet day enjoy the Top 100 or a hectic day with friends? Either way I hope you enjoyed it!!
Cosmo Team Blog
Here’s a list of beauty apps I love and use.
Hold onto your Cons, we’re going in.
It must be, cos these moments were HILARIOUS
Our most fun fitness video to date is now up on Cosmo TV! Starring the amazing @basebodybabes watch it now 🎬 cosmopolitan.com.au 💪 #fitness #basebodybabes
Keeping warm at our swim shoot today @tashoakley shows how its done. Yes she really did wake up like this. Wearing @midnightswimwear with @tobimakeup 📷 @itsnowcool
With Magic Mike XXL hitting cinemas this week, our MCM goes to Channing Tatum. So please enjoy this video of him topless!💪 #ManCrushMonday #ChanningTatum
Happy Sunday 💕
Friday night girl group goals 🎉 regram @karliekloss #tgif
Such a wonderful dinner this evening with @nextofficial 🍜
Our sexy AF new issue hits stands on Monday and the gorgeous @cheyennet is BOSSING our cover 💗💁
Wishing summer was here already after today's @seafollyaustralia showing! 👙☀️🌊 #Seafolly #Summer
We shot a super fun video with the @basebodybabes this morning for Cosmo TV! Stay tuned 💪 #basebodybabes
Oh hello new issue of @cosmobride!! We're thrilled to see you on stands NOW!! #cosmobride #wedding #inspiration #love #partytime