I hope everyone enjoyed a fabulous Australia Day yesterday and for those that had to work today I hope it goes quickly!
I was lucky enough to spend the day at Sydney Big Day Out and it was amazing! Since I had so much fun I thought I should try my absolute hardest to convince you guys to hit up some great Aussie festivals (if you aren’t already) because there is quite literally something there for everyone to enjoy. To prove it my friends and I compiled a list of
Reasons to Love Festivals:
- The music – pretty obvious point (which is why it’s number one!) but BDO has such a variety of music there is no way all your friends can’t find someone to enjoy! And even though Kanye and Foster the People were awesome I have to say my favourite yesterday was definitely Boy & Bear!
- People-watching - this one may sound a little stalker-esque but there are just so many different kinds of people enjoying the day its kind of fun just to watch them for a while!
- Festival fashion – this one was top of my list and because I can’t describe all the sensational outfits I saw I have included a gallery of my favourite festival looks for you guys to check out yourselves.
- Meeting new people – festivals just seem to put people in a great mood, and why not? Day off from work, chance to dress up (or wear your bikini all day if that’s your style), chilling with mates. And when people are in a good mood you tend to chat more and make friends. Nothing wrong with making friends! (Just remember kids – don’t take candy from strangers and you’ll be safe!)
- Food – now we were too busy enjoying the music and taking photos of well-dressed-strangers to sample too much of the cuisine on offer but there definitely was a huge variety! From gozleme to nachos and everything in-between, again everyone will find something to quench their hunger.
Now if I haven’t convinced you enough check out my galleries from the day and see if they can help, because I could NOT recommend hitting up a festival this 2012 any more!
And also let me know how you guys spent your Australia Day! Did you have a quiet day enjoy the Top 100 or a hectic day with friends? Either way I hope you enjoyed it!!
Cosmo Team Blog
12:08PM, May 19
Here’s a list of beauty apps I love and use.
10:13AM, May 14
Hold onto your Cons, we’re going in.
1:48AM, May 7
It must be, cos these moments were HILARIOUS
When you pull a face like this on the red carpet but you still look amazing because you're @blakelively 😁🙌🏼👑
We’re really, really, ridiculously excited to see Kanye, the Biebs and ALL of the celeb cameos in Zoolander 2, out today 😝🙌
Wednesdays are for bright as bright can be bouquets via @cosmobride 💐 #weddingwednesday
We're jumping into hump day with juicy bling🍓💍💅
When you’re deliberating which bag to take, but then you remember you’re Louise Roe, so you’ll look amazing regardless 👜💁
Thirsty? Good news: every March issue comes with a FREE @boost_juice Black Label Smoothie 🍇🍋🍏
@beyonce SLAYS at the Super Bowl 👑👑👑👑👑 Check out her "Formation" performance on our website RN 🙌🏼
Look what we fit inside a condom! Proving once and for all that the ‘too big’ excuse is total BS🍆🙊
Heading out tonight? Make sure your makeup suits your hairstyle by checking out our guide in the latest issue, on stands now💄