When Pippa Middleton walked down the aisle to marry financier James Matthews, there were a lot of similarities to big sister Kate's 2011 nups to Prince William. But hey, imitation's the most sincere form of flattery, right? Take a look at the evidence.
1. The Veil
2. They both held each other's trains.
3. Arriving with their proud papa, Michael Middleton.
4. Their father walked them both in.
5. The newlyweds gazed adoringly into each other's eyes.
6. Even the kiss was the same.
7. Like, exactly the same.
8. And, finally, the way they rode off.