Say Yes To The Dress
1. People think you can’t stop watching the show ‘cause your absolutely gagging to get married (but you're not)... which can make for hella awks conversations with the boyf after a day-long binge sesh.
2. Whereas you’re really just there for the pretty dresses.
3. But they don’t understand why it’s so damn interesting…
4. Which has you like:
5. But, gowns aside, we’re also totally here for the batsh*t crazy ~family dramz~.
6. Of course, you can’t go an ep without getting at least one spoilt bride.
7. Then there's that feeling when a bride comes in wanting a plain, strapless gown.
8. Or when a bride says she wants to stick to her (already extreme) budget:
9. There’s always one family member who has an opinion on everything.
10. And another who thinks they can do the whole wedding dress consultant thing better than the staff…
11. Only to pull out something that’s fkn heinous and totally unflattering.
12. Which the consultant has to then go and fix.
13. You honestly have NFI how they find anything in the GINORMOUS stockrooms.
14. Randy is the BFF we always wanted but never had.
15. Sure, he’s honest as hell, but he also knows exactly what styles suit each and every body shape.
16. You know that shit's getting real when they whip out a Pnina Tornai.
17. The bridal consultants have the patience of SAINTS.
18. But when a bride puts on the dress, everyone starts to get emosh:
19. AND WHEN SHE SAYS YESS AND IT'S THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN HISTORY.
20. Then, when all is said and done, the team can’t hide their happiness when they wave goodbye to one of the rare (but 100% bonkers) bridezillas.