If you thought being Kim Kardashian was easy, you were wrong. Because, as Cara Delevingne uncovered by interviewing her for LOVE magazine, it’s really hard. Mostly because she has to wear Spanx.
In the revealing interview, Cara (who is a journalist now), teases some juicy pieces of information out of KKW, like the fact that she regularly wees herself. "I always pee all over my Spanx, it's a disaster," she tells Cara. "They aren't crotchless enough!"
Speaking of pee. Kim has peed outside. Something that Kourtney is "notorious" for, apparently. Kim says Kourtney once squatted down behind a curtain somewhere in the Delano Hotel in Miami, and peed, just like that. "They will probably never let us stay there again," Kim says.
IMAGINE if you saw Kourtney and Kim squatting in a hotel? Just LOL.
Cara also quizzed Kimmy K on the hot topic of sex. Speaking of, if she could be an animal, Kim would be either a chinchilla or a seahorse. The latter because she'd like to know what it's like to have sex with herself.
But she wouldn’t ever have sex with another woman (except herself) because she’s not even curious! On the flipside, her favourite sex position (with a man/Kanye) is "from the back." Oh, and there's no such thing as "too big," she says.
Some other things we learned from KKW’s LOVE interview with Cara include:
- Kim does not like the name South. So stop making those jokes.
- The first time Kim and Kanye spoke on the phone, their conversation lasted eight hours. BUT WHAT DID THEY TALK ABOUT?!
- Kim would like to be a forensic investigator. "I am obsessed with murders and dead bodies," she says. And her guilty pleasure is TV detective shows.
- Sometimes Kim uses mayonnaise to condition her hair.
- Kim only started wearing underwear a month ago — or in/around August 2014, considering this interview took place at the end of Paris Fashion Week last October.
- Kim thinks most journalists are lazy, and this is not a trait she admires in people. "When someone asks me, 'What do you do?' under my breath I want to say, 'Ask my fucking bank account what I do.' But I would never say that to someone's face."
Imagine if she said that, though. Her interviews would be a LOT more interesting. Anyway, if you’re not sick of Kim oversharing yet, you can check out her uncensored full-frontal pics (plural) for the LOVE magazine shoot here.