2. We'll talk about you behind your back if you're rude/are generally a pain in arse. Sorry, but it's true.
3. If you've got dry, coloured hair, and we've run out of conditioner for dry, coloured hair, then we'll use whatever's nearest. Even if that's the one for fine, greasy hair…
4. Sometimes we'll lie and tell you that the 1pm appointment you want is already booked, but really we're just keeping that slot free so we can have lunch.
5. Same goes for early morning appointments: if we know we're having a night out, the next day we'll say there are no appointments until mid-morning. You don't want someone who's still drunk cutting your hair now do you?
6. We work on commission, so we'll try and sell you some 'wonder' product even if you don't really need it. WE DON'T GET PAID MUCH, OK?!
7. We say yes to doing our friends' and family's hair for free, but be sure of this — we're pissed off about it.
8. We're not that bothered about where you're going on your holidays. Or how your cat is. Or your son's new girlfriend who's training to be a solicitor. We're good actors as well as good hairdressers.
9. When someone with crazy amounts of hair is sitting in reception, we pray to the lords of hairdressing that the receptionist isn't on his or her way over to inform us that she's our next client.
10. Cutting children's hair is our absolute least-favourite thing in the world to do because quite often they're wriggling hot-beds for head lice.
11. When we get home after a shift, it's weirdly satisfying to pull bits of hair out of our bras.
12. We don't buy magazines for you to read. Those have been left by previous clients. Hence why you're reading a Cosmopolitan from two years ago...
Via: Cosmopolitan UK