For the first time ever, Cosmopolitan is offering readers the chance to become published authors. Yep, that means you! We’re on the lookout for short erotic stories – the twenty best entries will be featured in Cosmo’s Little Pink Book (TITLE TBC), available at all good bookstores (and e-book stores!) from December.
f you’ve ever wanted to give writing a go, or if you’ve got a short story idea, THIS is your chance to give it a go!
What we’re looking for:
- Short erotic stories of up to 1500 words
- From unpublished female authors under 35
- There’s no theme or gimmick – you can write about whatever you like, as long as it’s sexy and fun
- Stories should be written for women, with female pleasure at the centre of the story.
What we don’t want:
- Anything that includes violence against women, misogyny or anything of an offensive nature.
If you think you could be the next Alessandre Torre or Lili St Germain, it’s time to give it a crack! To enter:
Send your story in Word doc or PDF format to email@example.com by August 31, 2015. Please include:
- Your full name
- Daytime phone number
- Date of birth
For terms and conditions see here.