1. The only thing that will get you through the day is all of the sugar. A cupcake delivery makes your week.
2. You always have one eye on your emails and the other on cosmopolitan.com.au.
3. You live for office gossip. Diane from marketing called off her engagement? That’s enough to keep you going for a month.
4. Trips to the kitchen take up 90 per cent of your day. Because you “can’t concentrate” without tea.
5. Mondays make you want to stab yourself in the eye.
6. People who say they “love their job” make you throw up in your mouth a bit.
7. You’ve got a resignation email saved in your drafts… just in case.
8. You’ve perfected your “I’m cough sick” voice.
9. Every time your boss calls your name you think: FML.
10.You’ve self-diagnosed yourself with stomach ulcers from work stress. 'Cos the stomach pains definitely have nothing to do with the six cupcakes you ate.