Didn't manage to catch all the drama from this year's Grammys? No worries.
Here's everything you missed:
1. Adele stuffed up the beginning of her George Michael tribute performance
Adele got emotional, stopped, dropped the F-bomb, fixed herself and carried on like a trooper to sing George Michael's classic hit "Fastlove."
2. Adele dedicated the BIGGEST award to Beyoncé
Adele's 25 was named Album of the Year on Sunday, which meant a lot of Beyhive members are upset that Beyoncé's Lemonade lost. As a result, Adele explained that Bey was the true winner of the award.
After accidentally breaking her award in half, Adele then pulled a Cady Heron and allegedly threw little pieces of it into the crowd:
3. Bruno Mars paid tribute to Prince, and SMASHED IT
4. Beyoncé performed and broke the internet
Pregnant, and all.
5. The Chainsmokers won and yeah, no one was too thrilled
6. Blue Ivy Carter’s outfit was beyond adorable
Her custom Gucci suit was also a beautiful low-key tribute to Prince.
7. Katy Perry took a dig at Britney Spears
She's obvs referring to Britney Spears' iconic 2007 meltdown, and fans are NOT having it.
8. Lady Gaga's microphone malfunctioned during her performance with Metallica
But she slayed through it.