Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's third child has arrived into the world after a safe delivery by their surrogate! Kim shared the news officially on her website earlier this week, revealing the baby girl's stats and writing, "Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby girl. We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift no one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care. North and Saint are especially thrilled to welcome their baby sister."
Also, note the hashtag on Kim's Instagram photo: #momofthree. So that's pretty clear.
This is obviously a very exciting time for Kim and Kanye's family, and the whole Kardashian clan overall, since Khloé Kardashian also has a baby on the way, and Kylie Jenner has a maybe-baby of her own.
Like… it's far-fetched. But if you look at all the clues, or the ~evidence~, it's actually not as whack as you'd think — at least based on the following:
- The timing of Kim's third baby announcement happened around the time rumours started circulating that Kylie was also pregnant with a child of her own.
- The Kardashian-Jenners love to keep things in the family, so when Kim decided she was going to go down the road of surrogacy, both her mum, Kris Jenner, and big sister, Kourtney, offered to be her surrogate, as shown on an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. It's very possible that Kylie may have offered as well. (Then again, so did Chrissy Teigen, who is now pregnant with her second child.)
- It was reported that Kim and Kanye were pulling out all the stops to protect the privacy of their surrogate, which included setting her up in a new home in LA with state-of-the-art security equipment. Meanwhile, Kylie hasn't been seen for months — which is very unusual for the usually-active-on-social-media star — so the report about moving the surrogate into a secure home could have been a ruse.
- Kylie was reportedly in labour the weekend before Kim announced her third baby had been born.
- And then there's our favourite theory: the doughnut theory, which claims that Kylie must have been pregnant with Kim's daughter because she didn't send Kim a box of pink doughnuts. The thinking behind this is that Kylie sent pink doughnuts to her other sisters to share her news, but didn't send them to Kim because she already knew.
But the internet has not given up on this theory, based on these tweets:
The next question is: If this turns out to be the truth, how will the family announce it? Will there be some major primetime special of Keeping Up With the Kardashians? Has one magazine managed to secure this very coveted special?
Surely we don't have too much longer to wait now. (Please, Kris!) 🙏