- It all started when Blake was fawning all over Ryan in the 2011 film Green Lantern.
- Then when they were both fawning over each other during the movie's press tour.
- Despite being with other people at the time they still had huge heart eyes for each other. Especially when they were presenting awards at special events...
- faints over unbridled sexual tension
- Flash-forward to just a few years later, the two have been publicly lovin' on each other left, right and centre. Aw, get outta here guys!
- When they continued to OWN that red carpet and re-define what it meant to be a Hollywood power couple.
- When Blake announced their pregnancy in the most subtle, elegant way via her website Preserve.
- When the lovers continued to ready us for one of the most beautifully parented babies ever.
- Whenever Blake talks about Ryan. Especially when she chatted to us about her hunky husband: "Right now, I’m so peaceful. I’ve never been happier in my life,” she says. “Work is important, but my greatest passion is my personal life."
- When Ryan talks about his wife and daughter adoringly, but still hilariously. He said on The Late Show With David Letterman:"I used to say to [Blake], “I would take a bullet for you. I could never love anything as much as I love you.”... And the second I looked in that baby’s eyes, I knew in that exact moment that if we were ever under attack, I would use my wife as a human shield to protect that baby.
"If anything else woke up every 45 minutes during the night demanding to see my wife’s breasts, you kill it. [But with] a baby, you’re like, “Wahoo!” We love a couple that kids around.
- When the two made their social media debut! The typically private couple stunned us all the other week when Blake gave a shoutout to her hubby on Twitter.
- And when the clearly Photoshop-savvy Ryan posted this:
BLYAN LIVENOLDS 4 EVA! (Needs work)