With all the ~dramz~ that went down this year (think, Trump, Brexit and the Kim robbery), peeps aren’t holding back on their hate for 2016, and they’ve got a point.
This year was a c*ck up of universal proportions.
But it must be mentioned that there were some, well, less-bad moments in the mix.
Here are 16 good things that happened in the last 12 months (yep, 16) and they might actually make you think twice when another person kicks off about how shit this year was.
1. Lemonade was a thing that happened.
2. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth got back together.
4. And don’t even get us started on Pokémon Go.
5. South Australia passed a law to recognise same-sex marriage.
6. Leonardo DiCaprio FINALLY put the world out of misery and won himself an Oscar.
7. Frosé. Nuf said.
8. Maccas all-day breakfast became a thing
9. Adele’s Carpool Karaoke gave us LIFE.
10. The evil Kermit/Miss Piggy memes.
11. Wesley, the pupper with braces, became an Internet sensation.
12. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend had baby Luna and our hearts almost exploded from all the cuteness <33
13. ALS researchers made a huge breakthrough thanks to the funds raised from the Ice Bucket Challenge
14. The world discovered Chad Michael Murray has aged like the finest of wines
15. Turia Pitt gave us all life-spo when she smashed the Hawaiian Ironman Triathlon.
16. Simone Biles and Zac Efron became besties.