We may be right in the eye of the storm with this season's drama on Married At First Sight, but it seems that the producers already have their eyes on the next season of the hectic reality show and they want YOU to get involved.
So if you've ever had a massive urge to sign your life away to a reality TV show, get hitched to a random stranger and then deal with social media trolls for the rest of your days, then we have some exciting news for you!
You can now sign up for season six of the show, and the process seems fairly simple — but we are all pre-contract here, so don't be fooled that the whole thing is smooth sailing.
This is the 'criteria' for any new MAFS contestant:
1. You must be over 25 years of age on the day of application.
2. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident for at least 2 years to participate.
3. You must be single and genuinely looking for love.
4. You will be required to provide proof of identity (driver's license or passport or extract of birth certificate).
5. Please be honest with your answers and complete the form to the best of your ability.
6. Ensure you read the terms and conditions on the application form.
7. You must be available for 1 day between May 20 and June 10, 2018. If selected for the show you will need to be available for filming between August and December 2018.
So if you're keen to marry a stranger/get a lil famous from getting married to a stranger, then sign up here.
Here's what the current cast think about you doing it though…