As far as we’re concerned, Sex and the City is our gospel. (Despite the fact SATC gave us unrealistic ideas about life in New York City.)
Most Sex and the City obsessives identify with one character in particular. For example, if you’re the Charlotte York of your friendship group, you won’t settle for anything less than the perfect life.
If you’re the Samantha of your friendship group, you probably already know it — ‘cause you’re savvy as fuck. However, here’s a few signs to confirm your Samantha Jones status:
1. You know a good thing when you see it.
2. Your friends come to you when they need a dose of wisdom.
3. You were #BodyPositive before it was even a hashtag. Because if you don’t love yourself, who will?
4. No one will ever die wondering what you think.
5. You’re in touch with your sexuality…
6. And you know that while men are nice, they’re not 100% necessary.
7. Cocktails, on the other hand, are 100% necessary.
8. Some would say you’re prone to exaggeration.
9. BUT WHAT WOULD THEY KNOW, ANYWAY?
10. You don’t talk politics at the dinner table… OR at a house party.
10. You’ve picked up some 11/10 dudes in your time…
11. ‘Cause you’d never let a hot guy get away without having a crack.
12. Let’s face it – any guy would be lucky to have you. You’re a catch!
13. You’re whip smart!
14. THB, you do have a bit of a potty mouth. But you really don’t give a fuck.