1. When you meet a dog on the street, it’s pure ecstasy.
2. You half-considered abducting floofers from outside Coles so you can just hold them.
3. Your idea of the perfect date:
4. And the perfect child:
5. Your camera roll is chocka block with adorbs doggos shots ‘cause you follow more pooches on Insta than people.
6. When one of your mates casually mentions that they don’t like dogs:
7. You’re constantly offering to dog sit for strangers like, “you don’t even have to PAY me. In fact, I’ll pay YOU.”
8. You want a dog SO bad you go on long solo walks through your local dog park, minus a doggo.
9. You’ve even tried buying furry cushions and toys to fill the void…
10. Sometimes, you go through the doggos up for adoption on the RSPCA website and just imagine the life you could have together.
11. UNTIL YOU FIND YOUR FREN4LYF:
12. But then you remember your landlord has flat-out BANNED pets:
13. And you start brainstorming all the ways you could hide your puppa:
14. Only to realise you’re also not even home enough to own a pet ‘cause of your frekkin’ job.
15. And you jump to the only logical solution:
16. But even if you were home enough, your love would probs be too suffocating.
17. So you (reluctantly) resign to post-poning getting a doggo… for now.