Unless you're trying to date a Matt McGorry type (and by Matt McGorry type, I literally mean a man who has "intersectional feminist" in his Twitter bio and will forever be known as the Wokest Bae of 2015), it can be hard to tell where that hottie you've been crushin' on is on the Male Feminist Ally Spectrum! Don't worry, though, because there are some foolproof signs. If he does any of these super subtle things, he's definitely a feminist and you should definitely consider dating him.
1. Sometimes he asks you how you're feeling. Amazing!
2. When you say the word "tampon" or "period," he doesn't recoil or projectile vomit. Real men don't fear blood.
3. One out of every three times he asks how you're doing, he follows up with, "But how are you really?" He's a good listener.
4. When you offer to pay the bill, he doesn't make a whole thing out of it. Your wallet can't emasculate him!
5. He looks your female friends in the eye when they're speaking. Almost like they're people too.
6. He respects women, and he doesn't even have a little sister or anything. Give this guy a Nobel Prize.
7. He's only honked your boobs, like, once. And you're pretty sure it was an accident, so who cares!
8. You've never even heard him call another woman "a slut." He would never, ever do this — he knows about double standards.
9. Last time you sighed and said, "Men are the worst," he patted you on the shoulder and said, "I know, we really are." This counts as foreplay.
10. He always has variety of condoms available for you to choose from. This is the sort of guy who would never spring a fire and ice condom on you without asking first!
11. He has at least one platonic female friend who he has not slept with. Men and women can actually be friends, it's true!
12. You've never heard him say the word "actually." It's just not in his vocabulary — incredible.
Source: Cosmo US